AntiHacker and MyVpn Server is now for FREE
I’m happy to say that Antihacker for Elastix 4 available to install. Open your server via ssh and install it using command:
yum --nogpgcheck localinstall http://elastixaddons.com/RPMS/elastix4-anti_hacker-1.0.3-50.noarch.rpm -y
Unfortunately, the company PaloSanto (Elastix) hasn’t paid to AntiHacker Addon and MyVPN Server developers. Moreover they deleted the modules from repositories and even the clients who have already bought the modules can not install them. We couldn’t solve this problem for a year. So that is why we give the direct links to download the modules from our web site. You can also buy the modules on our official site.
Elastix 3.0.0 includes the following outstanding improvements:
Changes in Elastix Framework:
* NEW LIBRARY IMPLEMENTATION to handle comunnication throught sip: SIP.JS .
* Code Optimization and better performance.
* Better implementation of publish our presence in chat.
* Some minor bug fixes for the Elastix Framework.
Changes in Elastix Firstboot:
* Some minor bug fixes for Elastix-Firstboot.
Changes in Elastix PBX:
* Removed use of rtpproxy.
* Some escenarios that leads to behaviors are fixed.
* Improvement implementations of BLFs.
* More Languages modules were updated.
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-Pbx.
Changes in Elastix System:
* Removed use of rtpproxy
* Some bug fixes for Elastix-System.
– Asterisk version was updated 11.13.0-0
– Kamailio version was added 4.1.6-0
– Dahdi version was updated 188.8.131.52-0
– Rhino version was updated 0.99.6-3b4
– Wanpipe version was updated 7.0.10-2
– Among others